Pan Fried CabbageFrom dmajor 4 years ago
- 1 head cabbage(cut into slices) shopping list
- 1 large onion,sliced shopping list
- 1 cup celery, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup sliced smoked sausage(you can also use bacon or ham if you prefer!) shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons(more if needed) olive oil(you could sub vegetable oil)] shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add sausage(or other meat), onions, and celery and cook until sausage is lightly browned.
- Add cabbage and stir well.
- Continue cooking on med/high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often to prevent sticking.
- Add butter, sour sauce, and black pepper, cover, lower heat to low/med.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Taste, add salt if needed.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating8 people
Absolutely delicious! Love it.rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
I am sure that this recipe for cabbage is
good anytime! I want to try it soon!
....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Keeper. Thanksgingerlea in Tampa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!