Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom ambauer 5 years ago
- 3/4 C Butter-flavored Crisco shopping list
- 1 1/4 C Dark brown-sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/3 C milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 C AP flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 C quick oats (not instant) shopping list
- 1/2 C chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 Cup M&Ms shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375oF.
- Cream together crisco and brown-sugar. Mix in egg, milk, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix in oats.
- Add oat mixture to sugar mixture and mix well to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet (or one that's been coated with non-stick spray). Drop spoonfuls approximately 2" apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes (I usual do 10 because I like them chewy).