GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH TOMATO OLIVE AND FETA RELISHFrom donnaja1231 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped cherry tomatoes (about 10 ounces) shopping list
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 3 1/2 ounces) shopping list
- 4 large skinless boneless chicken breast halves (about 6 to 7 ounces each) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cherry tomatoes, olives, 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, mint, and vinegar in medium bowl. Gently stir in feta cheese. Season relish to taste with salt and pepper.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Brush chicken on both sides with remaining 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill chicken just until cooked through, about 7 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to plates and slice, if desired. Top with relish and serve.