Polvorones De NuezFrom moxie2burn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Beat butter till softened.
- Add the 1/2 cup
- powdered sugar and vanilla and beat till fluffy.
- In medium bowl, mix together flour and almonds.
- With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating till well mixed.
- With hands, shape dough into 1 inch balls, and place about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until light golden brown. DO NOT OVERBAKE! Place powdered sugar in a small paper bag.
- With turner transfer 2 to 3 cookies at a time to the sugar in the bag.
- Shake cookies in the sugar till coated.
- Cool on rack.
- When cookies have cooled, shake again in sugar.
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!