Mexican Chicken and Cheese dipFrom dmajor 7 years ago
- 1 1/ 2 cups cooked chicken meat( I use left over baked or fried) shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 envelop chicken chili mix or chicken taco seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1 can tomatoes with chilies (mild or medium) shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds (half a large loaf) Velveeta cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 small can(5 oz.) chopped black olives(optional) shopping list
- * can add 1/2 cup sour cream if desired (add just before serving) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook onion and bell pepper in butter until tender.
- Pour into crock pot.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Stir well.
- Place crock pot on high for 5 minutes.
- Turn on low heat and cook until melted or ready to serve(about 2 hours)
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Note: I also have added 1 can of black or ranch beans to this and it works well.