fluffy lemon buttercream frostingFrom paperdollpeople 8 years ago
How to make it
- mix the butter, lemon zest and vanilla together, making sure all the lumps are gone.
- add the milk, and quickly cream it into the butter mixture.
- by the 1/2 cup, mix in the sugar.
- once the sugar is all in the bowl, cream on "high" for two minutes. (I use this time to clean up)
- mix in lemon juice.
- spread heartily on cupcakes, and enjoy!
The Cookpaperdollpeople New York, NY
The Rating9 people
Thank you for this great post, I've been looking for a good lemon frosting. Sounds perfect, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Sounds great! I love buttercream frosting and I love lemon so together, it has to be awesome!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
When lemon frosting is good, it's GREAT!! this one sounds like a winner!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!