Teacup Chocolate SouffleFrom tippystclair 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 400F/200C.
- Butter and sugar two small ovenproof tea cups.
- Stir the cream and egg yolks into the warm chocolate.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff.
- Stir in half and fold in the rest.
- Pour into the cups and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until risen and cooked.
- Dust with cocoa.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating7 people
wow what a recipe deeelicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Frank - I have a sick headache!! We know what she needed...this sounds delicious!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I'm sure she did, and that Endora showed up and was pleasant. At least until all the souffles were gone!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!