CARROT BREADFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups finely grated raw carrots shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 3/4 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Beat eggs and add sugar and oil. Sift together flour, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt, and add to egg mixture. Beat well.
- Add carrots, nuts and raisins.
- Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan and pour in batter.
- Bake one hour.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating2 people
Love carrot cake, a winner! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
this one is definitely a keeper, everyone in my family loves carrot cake, our youngest always requests carrot cake for her birthday so I'm sure this bread will be a big hit around here and sounds so easy to make too. Thanks for sharing...
CLHcelestialvortex in Las Vegas loved it