Seed - Crusted Whole Wheat BiscuitsFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Combine all dry ingredients (except seeds) in a large bowl.
- Add oil and blend until crumbly.
- Add milk in one addition and stir to make a soft, sticky dough.
- Knead on a floured board 10 minutes, then roll out about 1/3" thick.
- Cut into rounds and brush with water, then press each into seeds to coat both sides.
- Bake on ungreased sheets 12-15 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Wow, these sounds really good. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Food Blogs60 members