Baked Beef BrisketFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place brisket fat side up in open roasting pan.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic over top of brisket then add onions.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour then add hot water and cover pan tightly with foil.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 and continue cooking 2 hours.
- Remove brisket and onions to warm platter.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water then stir into cooking liquid and cook until thick.
- Serve gravy with brisket.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!