Baked Chicken Breasts SupremeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Hungarian sweet paprika shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2 cups fine dry bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine first eight ingredients then place chicken in mixture and turn to coat.
- Cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from marinade then coat each piece with crumbs.
- Arrange in a shallow baking pan then bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes.