Easy Pastry CupsFrom rodeogirl73 5 years ago
How to make it
- Coat bottom of a jumbo muffin pan with cooking spray
- Slice cookie dough in 1/4" thick slices
- Press one slice on top of each muffin cup bottom
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 8 mins or til golden brown
- As it bakes, the dough will slowly cover the entire cup
- Cool 2 minutes
- Twisting carefully and slowly, loosen edges and remove cups
- Cool on wire rack.
- Fill cups of your choices such as pudding, pie filling, fruit salads, cupcakes, etc.
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!