No Fat CookiesFrom philfull 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large bowl break in one egg white and one whole egg.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well- into a firm dough. (You may need to add more flour and icing sugar).
- Roll small, less than walnut sized, balls. Flatten and space well apart on a large, ungreased baking tray.
- Cook for 12mins or until firm
- They should come off the oven tray with a spatula (I promise you don't need grease on the tray!)
- (Avoid overcooking as it makes them hard!)
The Cookphilfull Auckland, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!