Easy Salmon DipFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place cream cheese and salmon in the bowl of a blender or food processor and process until just combined.
- Add lime juice, scallions and fresh dill and pulse 5 times.
- Serve with cucumber rounds or crackers.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- malatestalm Nowhere, Us
- Noy17 Nowhere, Us
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- magali777 Mexico, MX
- carmenperez Hormigueros, PR
- divaliscious Dutchess County, NY
- nocturnalife North West Corner, IL
- dori San Marcos, CA
- kytigger Louisville, KY
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
very nice cat thank you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
a keeper, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Ahhh - this is a nice switch to liptons onion dip - thanks for the great posting... saving this one for my next brunch...thanks!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!