Yakisoba ChickenFrom carterl 7 years ago
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon canola oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chile paste shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced lengthwise into eighths shopping list
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 carrots, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces soba noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet combine sesame oil, canola oil and chili paste.
- Stir fry 30 seconds.
- Add garlic and stir fry an additional 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and 1/4 cup of the soy sauce and stir fry until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove mixture from pan, set aside and keep warm.
- In the emptied pan combine the onion, cabbage and carrots.
- Stir fry until cabbage begins to wilt.
- Stir in the remaining soy sauce, cooked noodles and the chicken mixture to pan and mix to blend.
The Cookcarterl Danville, VA
The Rating6 people
I was going to stop after looking at your last recipe, but I can't get the hook out of my mouth. another great recipe!
mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
This recipe is also on AR and one that I make quite often. In fact, it’s kind of become a comfort food. It uses ingredients that I typically have on hand and takes just a few minutes to prep and cook. The chili paste makes this dish extremely sp...moreDIZ3 in loved it