Yakisoba ChickenFrom carterl 6 years ago
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon canola oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chile paste shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced lengthwise into eighths shopping list
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 carrots, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces soba noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet combine sesame oil, canola oil and chili paste.
- Stir fry 30 seconds.
- Add garlic and stir fry an additional 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and 1/4 cup of the soy sauce and stir fry until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove mixture from pan, set aside and keep warm.
- In the emptied pan combine the onion, cabbage and carrots.
- Stir fry until cabbage begins to wilt.
- Stir in the remaining soy sauce, cooked noodles and the chicken mixture to pan and mix to blend.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- 1grtchef Warrenton, OR
- cookingschooldropout Nowhere, Us
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- tinadc Cape Town, ZA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- bishop Greensboro, NC
- friedsourpickles Pine, CO
- erinchan Columbia, SC
- annassewing Olympia, WA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcarterl Danville, VA
The Rating5 people
I was going to stop after looking at your last recipe, but I can't get the hook out of my mouth. another great recipe!
mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it