Best No Bake Banana PuddingFrom carterl 7 years ago
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers shopping list
- 14 bananas, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and milk 2 minutes.
- Blend in condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping.
- Layer wafers, bananas and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl. Chill until serving
The Cookcarterl Danville, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!