Corned Beef TortaFrom cherriepie 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a frying pan with hot oil sauté garlic & onions for 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add corned beef and cook for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Remove from pan a place in bowl. Cool for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, add egg.
- In the same frying pan with more hot oil place about 2 - 3 tbls of the mixture and form into rough patties.
- Cook on both sides; 2 - 3 minutes per side. Be careful when flipping so as to not break up the patties too much.
- Serve with plain rice.