Spiced Pumpkin WafflesFrom hsfargis 9 years ago
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh-ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 1 cup pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (1/2 stick), melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- no stick cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat a waffle iron. Preheat oven to 200° F
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cloves in a large bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, pumpkin puree, sugar, butter and vanilla in the other large bowl until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Spray the waffle iron with cooking spray and cook the batter in the waffle iron according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Repeat with remaining batter. Keep warm on a rack in the oven. Makes about 8 round Belgian waffles.