Pork Medallons with Melon Salsa and Grilled LimesFrom pleclare 5 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling on medium
- Cut pork tenderloin crosswise into 8 equal pieces. With palm of hand,firmly press cut side of each piece to flatten to about 1" thick medallion.
- Cut 2 limes in half;reserve for grilling. From remaining limes,grate 1 tsp peel and squeeze 1/4c juice. In small bowl,combine oil,1/2tsp lime peel,half of cilantro,1/8tsp salt and 1/8tsp black pepper. Rub cilantro mixture on pork medallions to season both sides.
- Place pork on hot grate and cook 4 mins. Turn pork over. Add lime halves,cut side down,to same grill grate and cook 3-4 mins or till lightly brown and warm. Cook pork 4-5 mins longer or till browned on the outside and still slightly pink in center.
- Meanwhile ,in med. bowl,combine melons,jalapenos,lime juice,1/8tsp salt and remaining cilantro and lime peel. Makes about 3 cups of salsa.
- Serve pork with melon salsa and grilled limes(to squeeze over pork)
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating10 people
I've never made grilled limes before. Great idea! Love all the flavors! High 5 lady! ;)shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it