Baked Wonton Cheese CupsFrom bbrubaker143 7 years ago
- 2 green onions shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 4 ounces grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2/3 cup chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning shopping list
- 12 wonton wrappers shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray small muffin cups. Melt butter and lightly brush each wonton pastry before pushing into muffin cups.
- Saute green onions. Melt cheeses and mayonnaise in pan. Add seasonings and lemon juice. Add filling to heat only. Scoop into wonton cups. Bake 12-15 minutes until wontons are golden brown.