Slow Cooker Beef And Bean BurritosFrom modelsmom 7 years ago
- 1 2-lb london broil, chuck roast, or round roast (whichever's on sale) shopping list
- 3 tsp cumin shopping list
- 3 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 small onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 T vinegar, any kind except balsamic (I use more - we like our bbq a little tangy, N. Carolina rather than Texas) shopping list
- 1 4.5 oz can mild green chopped chilis shopping list
- 8-inch flour tortillas shopping list
- Toppings: shopping list
- shredded cheese, cheddar or monterey jack shopping list
- refried beans shopping list
- chopped tomatoes shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- guacamole shopping list
- salsa/picante sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Trim fat from meat.
- Rub the cumin, chili powder & garlic powder over both sides of the meat. (These spices are a great substitute for store-bought taco seasoning mix: WAY cheaper, and no sodium!)
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place meat in the crock pot.
- Add onion, vinegar, and green chilies.
- Cover, and cook for 8 hours on low (4 hours on high).
- Shred meat with 2 forks.
- Warm beans and tortillas according to package directions.
- Let everybody build their own burrito.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookmodelsmom Worcester, MA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!