Blackberry SangriaFrom cherylannxo 5 years ago
How to make it
- For the syrup, in a medium stainless steel saucepan, combine 2 cups of the berries, sugar, water and dash of salt.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; cool slightly. Strain through a sieve; pressing gently without crushing the berries, discard the berries.
- Cool syrup.
- For Sangria, in a gallon jug or pitcher combine the blackberry syrup, rose wine, cognac, lemon juice.
- Cover and refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Serve with ice, and additional fruit, in tall glasses Makes 13 cups.
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
The Rating4 people
Girl, between my recipes and yours I'm gonna be fat and drunk for the rest of my life...lol Oh well, at least I'll be satisfied and die happy!!! lmao! Seriously, I saw the title for this recipe and said to myself, "Oh no she didn't!". Brilliant, a...morelaurakaay in Oroville loved it