One-Pot Pasta With Tomatoes White Beans and PestoFrom bluewaterandsand 5 years ago
- 3 1/4 cups dry bow-tie pasta shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 2 MAGGI chicken Flavor bouillon cubes shopping list
- or MAGGI vegetarian Vegetable Flavor bouillon cubes shopping list
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI® Refrigerated Pesto with basil shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini (white kidney beans) or small white beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1/3 cup (about 1 ounce) BUITONI® Refrigerated Freshly Shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- COMBINE pasta, water and bouillon in large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cook, stirring frequently, for 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is tender and broth has reduced to about 1/2 cup; do not drain. Reduce heat to low; add pesto.
- COOK, stirring frequently, until sauce has reduced slightly. Stir in tomatoes and beans. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese before serving. Season with ground black pepper, if desired.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating6 people
This sounds good Blue, it sounds like it would be great as a soup too!auntybea in Vernon loved it
This looks so good.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Fast, simple and looks great! So glad you are a friend so I can get first crack at these. Thank you for posting it.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!