Citrus Garlic Pork Loin - Weight WatchersFrom modelsmom 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix garlic, lime, grapefruit, soy, and pepper sauce. Allow to sit at room temp for half an hour to an hour so the flavors can blend. (I've left out this step when pressed for time & it still tasted great.)
- Place pork loin in marinade and turn to coat evenly.
- Cover and put in fridge for at least 1.5 hours, but no more than 5.
- Turn occasionally. (Outside of meat may lighten in color from the citrus juices.)
- Drain pork and reserve marinade.
- Roast pork for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 325 and continue to roast until internal temp reaches 145-150, about 30 minutes.
- Boil marinade for 3 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Slice pork into medallions and drizzle marinade on top.
- This is good with rice and green beans.
The Cookmodelsmom Worcester, MA
The Rating5 people
just made this recipe. solid flavor. now we're talking. the only difference was i put it on the grill, my, my delicious!tinadunlap in Greenwood loved it
Made this the other night. My husband and I loved it! Plus, it was my first time ever making pork loin. I didn't have grape juice, so I used cranberry instead. But, it turned out tender and juicy! I will be making this again!MelissaBoyle in Whereabouts loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!