Slow Cooker Sausage and Spanish RiceFrom modelsmom 6 years ago
- 1 lb turkey sausage (smoked, sweet, or hot) shopping list
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks (optional) shopping list
- 2 cans (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1.5 cups rice, uncooked shopping list
- 1 cup salsa, any kind shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 small green or red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies shopping list
- 2 tsp cumin shopping list
- 2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 3 tsp southwest seasoning mix (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- Mix in all ingredients in slow cooker
- Cover, cook on low 6 hours.
The Cookmodelsmom Worcester, MA
The Rating7 people
Looks simple and tasty, great to come home to after putting it on before you go to work in the morning.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
This recipe sounds so Delicious! I wish I had some
'cookin' in the 'ole' crockpot
right NOW !!!
Thanks for sharing a ..."5" FORK Recipe!!!!!
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I can't wait to try this one! It gets my 5 :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!