Striped Chocolate Peanut Butter PieFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 regular box vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 1 regular box chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- Chopped peanuts shopping list
- chocolate curls shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 1/2 cup of the peanut butter and butter until smooth then stir in crumbs and cool.
- Press mixture onto bottom and up sides of a 9" pie plate then chill.
- In a saucepan combine vanilla pudding mix and 1-1/2 cups milk then cook and stir to full boil..
- Stir in remaining peanut butter then spoon into crust and chill.
- Combine chocolate pudding mix and remaining milk then cook and stir to a full boil.
- Stir in vanilla then spoon over peanut butter layer and chill.
- To serve spread dessert topping over pie and sprinkle with chopped peanuts and chocolate curls.