Southern Chocolate PieFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 13 ounce can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 9" pie shell with high rim unbaked shopping list
- 1-1/3 cup angel flake coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Stir chocolate and butter over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Remove then blend in evaporated milk and sugar.
- Beat eggs and vanilla then blend in chocolate.
- Pour into pie shell then top with coconut and nuts then bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Cool at least 4 hours before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!