No Fuss Light n Luscious Cheery Cherry Berry PieFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
How to make it
- THAW pastry sheets at room temperature 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix egg and water.
- UNFOLD pastry sheets.
- Place 1 pastry sheet on baking sheet. Spread pie filling on pastry to within 1" of edges.
- Brush edges with egg mixture.
- Place remaining pastry sheet over pie filling.
- Press edges together with fork to seal.
- Brush with egg mixture.
- Cut several 2" slits in top of pastry.
- BAKE 30 min. or until golden. Cool on baking sheet on wire rack at least 15 min. Cut into squares.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
So simple and I am sure it tastes delicious...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I love Puff pastry and this easy recipe is one great example of how luscious a recipe can be with just a few easy steps.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
5cookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
Five Or Fewer180 members
Seasonally Summer70 members
Bake Sale126 members
Checkin Central283 members
Companys Coming115 members
Made With Phyllo50 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Detox Recipes103 members
Heat In The Kitchen315 members
A Fruity World45 members