Easy Peanut Butter n Chocolate Eclair DessertFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O vanilla flavor Instant Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 24 honey MAID honey Grahams shopping list
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. butter shopping list
How to make it
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Add peanut butter; mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Layer one-third of the grahams and half of the pudding mixture in 13x9-inch dish, breaking grahams as necessary to fit. Repeat layers. Top with remaining grahams.
- MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min., stirring after 1 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Spread immediately over grahams.
- REFRIGERATE at least 8 hours. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating8 people
Another awesome recipe, I can't wait to try this one either!!! ;D I already know it's gonna be heaven in my mouth!laurakaay in Oroville loved it
My mouth is watering! Sounds great!gillysirl in Greer loved it
Another way to eat my daily ration of peanut butter! Hot my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it