Easy Cream Cheese-pineapple SpreadFrom nermalsmom 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut Neufchatel into 6 slices each package (for easier blending).
- Cream with blender, mixer, or food processor.
- Add some of the pineapple juice from the can, to taste and blend in.
- If you are using a mixer, chop your pineapple chunks into small pieces and add to the cream cheese mixture. Add several tablespoons full, as desired. (You can always add more after blending).
- If you are using your blender or f.p., add as many pineapple chunks as you wish and pulse chop to blend. Remember, you want to see bits of pineapple so don't over do it!
- Chill for 45 minutes or more and enjoy with your favorite crackers!