Stand Out Pasta SaladFrom lovestohost4 7 years ago
- 1 lb tri colored rotini shopping list
- 1 C sugar shopping list
- 3/4 C cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 C vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 3-4 tblsp parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 sm onion, grated shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper, diced shopping list
- 4-5 carrots, grated shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cook pasta according to directions on box. Drain & set aside.
- 2. While pasta is cooking, grate onion & carrot and dice green pepper. Toss w/pasta.
- 3. Combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- 4. Pour dressing over pasta veggie mixture and mix to coat.
- 5. For best flavor, allow to sit in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving (tastes great fresh made, too, but the flavors meld more with time).
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklovestohost4 Pittsburgh
- Not added to any groups yet!