Fancy Seasoned Turkey BreastFrom zena824 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all of the seasonings in a small bowl and set aside.
- Remove skin from turkey breast and pat turkey dry with a paper towel.
- Coat turkey liberally with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle reserved seasoning mixture over turkey, coating throughly.
- Set aside.
- Place turkey in browning bag according to package directions.
- Place in broiler pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for about 22 minutes per pound.
- Approximately 1 1/2 hours.