Faux Potato SaladFrom christiet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Microwave Cauliflower until VERY tender (This should remove alot of the flavor, making it better resemble cooked potato's mild flavor) I do this in increments checking it to make sure it is not over done. Covered with plastic wrap will take alot less time than uncovered.
- Chop the Vegis while the Cauliflower is in the Microwave.
- Add this to all of the other ingredients (except the Paprika) in a separate bowl & mix well.
- Sprinkle with Paprika (to make it beautiful)
- Cover and Chill to let the flavors develop.
- Serve & Enjoy!