My Frozen Strawberry PiesFrom midgelet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients ( except pie crusts ) and pour and spread evenly into 4 foil lined pie plates. ( not deep dish )
- Freeze and seal tighly in plastic bags after berries are frozen.
- When ready to use, thaw until foil can be peeld off.
- Then Place berries into another pastry crust pie plate.
- Add top crust, crimp, seal and slash deeply in several places.
- Bake 425F about one hour.
- Cool completely.
- Serve pieces with some vanilla ice cream