Pistachio FudgeFrom 22566 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 Cups sugar shopping list
- 1 Package (3.4oz) pistachio instant pudding mix shopping list
- 2/3 Cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 Cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 Cup chopped pistachios,divided shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 9" square pan with foil,extending foil over 2 sides,grease foil.
- In a heavy large saucepan,combine sugar,pudding mix,evaporated milk,butter and salt.
- Stirring constantly,bring mixture to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows,white chocolate chips,and vanilla until smooth.
- Reserving 2 tablespoons pistachios,stir in remaining nuts.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle reserved nuts on top.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Use ends of foil to lift fuge from pan.
- Cut into 1" squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 5 dozen pieces of fudge