Easy Does It Country Apple CrispFrom lanacountry 5 years ago
- Easy Does it! Country APPLE CRISP shopping list
- granny smith apples shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- cinnamon to taste shopping list
- Dot with butter shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- Crust shopping list
- 1 cup self-rising flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
How to make it
- Chop enough Granny Smith apples to line pan.
- Sprinkle over apples: 3/4 cup sugar 1/4 cup water
- Cinnamon to taste
- Dot with butter
- Crust: 1 cup self-rising flour 1 cup sugar 1/2 cup shortening 1 egg Mix well
- and drop over apples.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven to a golden brown.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating4 people
this sounds great and especially good with the home-made vanilla ice cream!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I am nuts for apple crisp and this recipe is a bit different then the ones I have tried...so I will have to give it a go.debwin in Toronto loved it
Easy and delicious! Great recipe!leonora5 in Kleinemonde loved it