Banana Buttermilk PancakesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together all dry ingredients then make well in middle and add in egg and buttermilk.
- Combine with a few quick strokes but do not over mix.
- Heat griddle.
- Add bananas to batter and spoon onto griddle in desired size pancakes.
- When top of pancakes are covered with air bubbles gently check bottom with a spatula.
- Once golden brown turn pancake and cook other side.
- When cooked add to a warmed plate and stack with butter.
- Serve with your favorite syrup or sprinkled with powdered sugar and nutmeg.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Back from vacation and saw this one... yummmmmm one of my favorites!! got my 5
hugssssssssshirleyoma in Cove loved it
My kids and Grandkids love these! I can make anywhere from 6 to 36 depending upon who's here on a Sunday Morning! Great post, that's a 5!dooley in Krum loved it
Put bananas in it, and I love it. Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!