Banana Buttermilk PancakesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together all dry ingredients then make well in middle and add in egg and buttermilk.
- Combine with a few quick strokes but do not over mix.
- Heat griddle.
- Add bananas to batter and spoon onto griddle in desired size pancakes.
- When top of pancakes are covered with air bubbles gently check bottom with a spatula.
- Once golden brown turn pancake and cook other side.
- When cooked add to a warmed plate and stack with butter.
- Serve with your favorite syrup or sprinkled with powdered sugar and nutmeg.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
This was perfect! My husband and I made these for breakfast this morning and boy were they delicious!dayla in Brooklyn loved it
Put bananas in it, and I love it. Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
My kids and Grandkids love these! I can make anywhere from 6 to 36 depending upon who's here on a Sunday Morning! Great post, that's a 5!dooley in Krum loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!