Italian Vanilla Cream DessertFrom dariana 9 years ago
How to make it
- Pour milk into medium bowl; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand until gelatin is softened (2 minutes).
- Place whipping cream and sugar in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved (4 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Add cream mixture to gelatin mixture; mix well. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture evenly among six (6-ounce) ungreased ramekins or custard cups. Cover; refrigerate until firm (4 hours or overnight).
- Run knife around edges of each ramekin. Unmold onto individual serving plates; surround with fresh berries.