Tequila Citrus Chicken WingsFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 1/2 lbs. small chicken wings shopping list
- 1/2 cup tequila shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 6 tablespoons seasoning Sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- Assorted vegetables shopping list
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oil in large skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken wings in
- batches for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove from skillet; set aside. Drain skillet.
- PLACE tequila, orange juice, lime juice, seasoning sauce, honey,
- orange peel, chili powder and cumin in same skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until boiling.
- Add chicken wings; return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring occasionally,
- for 25 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken wings are
- fully cooked. Serve with assorted vegetables and ranch dressing.