Chicken Alfredo Ravioli BakeFrom dariana 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) jar alfredo sauce shopping list
- 1 (25 to 27 1/2-ounce) package frozen cheese-filled ravioli shopping list
- 1 large (1 cup) red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces (2 cups) mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in 12-inch skillet until sizzling; add chicken pieces. Cook over medium-high heat until chicken is lightly browned (4 to 6 minutes). Add mushrooms; continue cooking until chicken is no longer pink and mushrooms are tender (4 to 6 minutes). Do not drain.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce into greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Arrange single layer of frozen ravioli over sauce; drizzle 3/4 cup sauce evenly over ravioli. Spread with 1 1/2 cups chicken and mushroom mixture, 1/2 cup red bell pepper and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients, except remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Recipe Tip
- To make ahead, prepare as directed above except do not bake. Cover; refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to bake, continue as directed above. Increase first baking time to 1 hour.
The Cookdariana IL
The Rating3 people
I made this tonight and it was delicious! I modified the recipe and used 1 small container of 3 cheese ravioli and 1/2 red bell pepper. It turned out well. Thanks for the great recipe!
-Michellemsloyola in Joppa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!