Macaroni CasseroleFrom cardinal54 8 years ago
- 2 c. uncooked elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1 small jar diced pimento shopping list
- 1/4 c. bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 c onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 - 2 cups shredded cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook macaroni until done and drain very well.
- Mix all other ingredients together.
- Add macaroni and mix well.
- Use more milk if mixture is thick.
- Needs to be a little soupy and will thicken as it is cooked.
- Pour into a casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown on top