Grilled Lemon Chicken SkewersFrom crabhappychick 8 years ago
- MARINADE: shopping list
- 1/4 c. olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 c. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 t. Jane's Crazy salt shopping list
- 4 T. fresh marjoram shopping list
- 3 tT. fresh thyme shopping list
- lots of freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 shallot, chopped shopping list
- KEBABS: shopping list
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks shopping list
- 3 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces shopping list
- 24 cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 2 red onions, thickly sliced shopping list
- 1 eggplant, cut into chunks shopping list
- 10 to 16 skewers shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl. Put the chicken into a zip-lock bag and pour 3/4 of the marinade over them. Squeeze all the air out and refrigerate.
- Put all the vegetables into another zip-lock bag, pour the remainder of the marinade over them, squeeze the air out and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours. Prepare the grill.
- Thread the chicken and veggies onto skewers saving the veggie marinade to baste.
- Grill until done.
- Note: If you use bamboo skewers, soak them in water for at least an hour before grilling.