Triple Chocolate and Vanilla CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups crushed cream filled chocolate sandwich cookies shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter melted shopping list
- 32 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsifted flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 squares semisweet chocolate melted shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate shopping list
- 1/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then combine crumbs and butter and press on bottom of spring form pan.
- In large mixer bowl beat cheese until fluffy then gradually beat in milk until smooth.
- Add eggs, flour and vanilla then mix well and divide batter in half.
- Add melted chocolate to one half of batter then mix well and pour into prepared pan.
- Top evenly with vanilla batter the bake 55 minutes and cool then top with chocolate glaze.
- To make glaze melt chocolate and cream over low heat until smooth and thickened.