Cauliflower Cashew LoafFrom lagoulue 5 years ago
- I head raw cauliflower, chopped fine shopping list
- 6 ounces unsalted cashews, chopped (raw or roasted, your choice) shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream shopping list
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 4 scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper, each shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika - or turmeric, which is extra-yummy in this dish! shopping list
How to make it
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs with cream and seasonings.
- Add chopped cauliflower, cashews, green onions, and cheese; mix well.
- Press cauliflower mixture into greased non-metal bread pan. The more densely pressed the better the loaf will hold together.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting and serving.