Shrimp Cakes with Angel Hair PastaFrom cookingmomster 9 years ago
- 100g San Remo angel hair pasta, break into 8 cm length shopping list
- 300g cooked prawns, chopped finely shopping list
- 4 stalk spring onions, chopped finely shopping list
- 1 small red capsicum, chopped finely shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- ¼ cup plain flour shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cook angel hair pasta in hot boiling water until just cooked. Drain well.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine pasta, prawns, spring onion, capsicum, flour and parmesan cheese.
- 3. Add in beaten egg and mixed well. Shape into 12 patties, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. ( Lightly flour hands when shaping shrimp cakes )
- 4. Heat oil in a heavy base pan, cook prawn cakes a few at a time over medium heat until golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper towels.
The Cookcookingmomster Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!