frozen peanut butter pieFrom firedup 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla with electronic mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1-1/2 c. whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 4hrs. or overnight until firm.
- Let stand 1/2 hr. or until pie can be cut easily.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping, if desired.
- ****drizzle chocolate flavored syrup on plates, if desired.
The Cookfiredup Silver Springs, MD
The Rating4 people
YUM, I love frozen peanut butter pies You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
yumola this is so good thank you nice job ........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!