Irish mashed potatoesFrom missdrea 8 years ago
- 3 lbs potatoes shopping list
- 2 1/2 c coarsely chopped cabbage shopping list
- 6 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1 chicken boullion cube shopping list
- 4 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 c milk shopping list
- 1/4 c sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a stockpot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
- Drain and return potato mixture to pot.
- Add cream cheese, milk, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon mixture into casserole.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes