Crockpot corned beef and cabbageFrom missdrea 6 years ago
- 4 c hot water shopping list
- 2 Tb cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tb sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1 onion, quartered shopping list
- 1/2 lb baby carrots shopping list
- 3 lbs corned beef brisket(with spices) shopping list
- 8 baby red potatoes, quartered shopping list
- 1/2 head cabbage, cored and cut into wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Combine water, vinegar, sugar, pepper, onions, and carrots in a large crock pot.
- Place corned beef and contents of spice packet in the mixture.
- Scatter the potatoes over the top and along the sides.
- Cover and cook on high 4 hours.
- Remove the lid and scatter the cabbage wedges over the top.
- Cover and continue cooking on high 3 hours.
- To serve, carve the beef into slices against the grain.