Mandarin Orange ChickenFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 1/2 (6-oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed shopping list
- 1/3 cup White wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger shopping list
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves skinned (about 1 lb.) shopping list
- 11-oz. Can mandarin orange segments, drained shopping list
- Serve with steamed rice and a nice green veggie... looks pretty. shopping list
- Enjoy! shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350Â°F. In 12x8"-inch (2-quart) baking dish, combine all sauce ingredients; mix well. Add chicken; turn to coat. Bake at 350 for 45 to 60 minutes, or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, basting occasionally and adding orange segments during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Mine did not take the full 60 min. It depends on the size of your chicken so start checking after 30.