Pear-berry Crisp With Lavender ToppingFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
- 1 cup blackberries shopping list
- 1 cup fresh raspberries shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 2 lbs. pears, peeled and cut into 1" pieces shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 1/2 cup regular oats shopping list
- 1 tsp. lavender buds shopping list
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup chilled butter cut into small pieces shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. honey shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375*F.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients, tossing well.
- Spoon mixture into an 8" square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Place oats in a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground.
- Add lavender buds and pulse 8 times or until combined.
- Place oat mixture in a large bowl.
- Add flour, 1/2 cup sugar and salt to oat mixture, stir to combine.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add 3 Tbsp. honey to oat mixture, stir just until moistened.
- Sprinkle topping over filling
- Bake until golden and bubbly.
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating2 people
I also like the idea of using flowers - I also make lavender lemon sable cookies and actually in Eastern Europe and Middle East we use rose petals to make jams and sweets. Great recipe!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!